A Year in Blogs

I always like to do a review of the year, so at the end of 2013, I thought I would have a look through my blogs from the last 12 months.  Here are some of the things I have explored during my writerly journey this year:

Hairy worms
18th century music therapy
The natural partnership between writing and handicrafts
Locations in Britain and Japan that inspired Silver Hands
Comparing handless maidens with Juliet Marillier
Similarities between Shirley and Anne Lister
Al fresco flute playing
Androgynous hares
Head-banging in Gulliver's Travels
The magic of Swanwick Writers' Summer School
Fantastic short stories
Hidden dragons
Classical gods in Paris
Platonic love
A man without desire
Light-filled fairy tales
Narnian Christmas presents

Quite a year!  I hope you will join me next year for whatever 2014 will bring. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Praise of Hairy Women

A Day with the BBC

Beauty and the Beast: King of the Wood